Somee cosmetic wear, works perfectly.
No case, clip, cable or manual.
especially suited for use with percussion, brass instruments and miking amps.
from Sennheiser's description:
* Undistorted transmission of powerful instruments and instrument amplifiers due to large surface membrane
* Extremely good feedback protection due to pronounced directional characteristics
* Good acoustical separation of the individual instruments, e. g. when recording percussion
* Insensitive to handling noise due to shock-mounted system
* Sound inlet basket made from stainless steel, therefore very robust
* Needs only a little space due to flat, rectangular design
* Genuine gold-plated sound inlet
The Sennheiser MD 409
* Acoustical mode of operation: pressure gradient
* Frequency response: 50-15,000 Hz
* Directional characteristic: cardioid
* Open circuit output voltage at 1,000 Hz: 1.18 mV/Pa å±2.5 dB
* Electrical impedance at 1,000 Hz: 200ë©